|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Spinach-Feta Cheese pie|
This is a mostly neutral recipe, but one that all bloodtypes can eat as an entree. Great when you have company, or easy to take with you to social events.
How to make it:
- 1 pound spinach
- 4 eggs
- 3 ounces Feta (goat milk) crumbled (3/4 cup)
- a pinch of garlic powder
- a pinch of parsley
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil, plus enough to oil the baking dish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Fill a large pot 1/2 way with water and bring to boil.
- Cook spinich until wilted, drain, let cool & slightly chop.
- Wisk eggs and feta together add garlic powder and parsley, stir in spinach.
- Pour into oiled 1 quart baking dish and drizzle 2 Tablespoons oil over spinach mixture.
- bake for 40 minutes (golden and sizzling).
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving.