|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Outrageous Sauteed Tofu|
Healing, easy, delicious way to bring tofu into your diet. Especially healing for A-types.A tofu even teenagers will devour!
How to make it:
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 8 ounces extra-firm tofu, cubed into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup soy or tamari sauce (O-types, use Bragg's Liquid Aminos)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- Saute the garlic, ginger, and turmeric in the olive oil, on medium heat, for 1 minute.
- Add the cubed tofu, and coat all pieces.
- Stir carefully so you don't break all the cubes apart.
- Pour the soy sauce or Braggs over the tofu, and continue to stir.
- Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and the maple syrup--the mixture will be quite watery.
- Saute until the tofu has absorbed all the liquid, maybe 4-5 minutes.
- Saute for an additional minute or so if you like a crunchy texture on the outside of the tofu cubes.
- Serve immediately.
- O-types can add Cayenne at the table.