|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Millet - Oat Bran Muffins|
|Contributed by: Suzanne Akard||Added: Oct 09, 2007 at 00:55 AM|
High-fiber muffins with a mildly sweet pineapple flavor, neutral or beneficial for everyone.
How to make it:
- 1 1/2 cups oat bran
- 12 ounces pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup millet flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 4 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp. walnut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix oat bran and pineapple juice concentrate in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together the egg whites and walnut oil.
- Add egg mixture to the oat bran mixture and stir to blend.
- Add millet flour and baking soda and stir with a whisk until well blended.
- Bake at 350 F for about 25 minutes.
- Makes approx. 12 muffins.