|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Basic Country Mustard|
This is a delicious base for horseradish mustard. Add horseradish to taste.
For more mustard recipe variations, go to Robin's blog.
How to make it:
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) yellow mustard seeds, coarsely ground
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) brown or yellow mustard powder
- 1/4 cup (60 l) cold water
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) white wine or cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) sea salt
- Grind the mustard seeds to the texture you desire. (There is no 'correct' texture.)
- Mix the mustard powder and ground seeds with the water.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add the vinegar and salt; blend well.
- Refrigerate overnight before using.
- Yields about 1 cup.