|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Miso Soup 101|
|Contributed by: Stormy||Added: Oct 07, 2007 at 12:35 AM|
Very east to make and quite tasty.
How to make it:
- 1 medium onion, sliced in half moons
- 3 cups chopped kale, collards, etc.
- 2 carrots, cut into thin rounds
- 1 3-inch piece wakame sea vegetable
- 4 stalks celery
- 1 leek (optional)
- 8 cups water
- 6 tbsp. light or dark miso
- Place water, carrot, onion and wakame/celery in saucepan; bring to boil over high heat.
- Reduce flame to medium and simmer for 10 minutes with lid on.
- Add greens and simmer with lid off until tender.
- In a small bowl, blend miso with 6 tbsp. of liquid from pot.
- Reduce flame to low, add diluted miso and simmer briefly.