|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|All-Type Oil & No Vinegar Dressing|
Lemon-based salad dressing that's better than oil & vinegar and a very healing way to get your good oils into your diet.
How to make it:
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice (3-4 lemons)
- 1/4 cup Bragg Liquid Aminos [or wheat-free tamari]
- 1 cup cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 cup cold-pressed canola or blood-Type ok oil (not flax)
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon curry or turmeric
- Use a quart sized container like a Tupperware liquid container with lid and pouring spout.
- Mix all ingredients well and personalize the amounts.
- Add your blood type's healing spices instead of the garlic, onion, or curry.
- Keep in refrigerator, it's safe if refrigerated for 3-4 weeks.