|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Two mozzarella snacks.
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type A (0 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
How to make it:
- 1 teaspoon of mustard (Eden's Stone Ground Organic Brown Mustard)
- 2 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 1 Slice compliant bread
- Cut a few spears of mozzarella.
- Take a teaspoon of Eden's Stone Ground Organic Brown Mustard on the side of the dish.
- Dip the mozzarella spear in the mustard before eating.
- Toast a slice of bread (Whatever type is compliant) on one side in a fry pan.
- Flip over and place some thin sliced mozzarella on slice of bread sprinkle some dried Greek oregano on top.
- Continue toasting until mozzarella is melted.
- Cut into 4 squares and enjoy.
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Oct 07, 2007 at 00:12 AM By: Lola
- Revised Sep 26, 2011 at 07:00 PM By: C#