|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Amato||Added: Oct 04, 2007 at 02:55 AM|
Refreshing, satisfying drink!
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
How to make it:
- Juice of 2 grapefruit
- Juice of 4 apricots
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 2 tsp blackstrap molasses
- Sections from 1 grapefruit
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- Place grapefruit juice, apricot juice, 1 cup strawberries and blackstrap molasses in blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain into 2 chilled glasses.
- Top with grapefruit sections and strawberries.
- Serves 2
- Chill the fruit first for cold juice or add some ice cubes while blending.
- Try adding your favorite protein powder to make a light breakfast or snack
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Oct 04, 2007 at 08:54 AM By: Father Tiresias