|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Amato||Added: Oct 04, 2007 at 02:55 AM|
Refreshing, satisfying drink!
How to make it:
- Juice of 2 grapefruit
- Juice of 4 apricots
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 2 tsp blackstrap molasses
- Sections from 1 grapefruit
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- Place grapefruit juice, apricot juice, 1 cup strawberries and blackstrap molasses in blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain into 2 chilled glasses.
- Top with grapefruit sections and strawberries.
- Serves 2
- Chill the fruit first for cold juice or add some ice cubes while blending.
- Try adding your favorite protein powder to make a light breakfast or snack