|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Herbal Tea Popsicles|
|Contributed by: md||Added: Oct 02, 2007 at 10:56 PM|
A yummy treat for the little ones. Even my neighbors' children liked these.
How to make it:
- 5 tea bags ( I used Red Zinger, but you can experiment with your personal favorites)
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar (or 1/4 cup honey or agave nectar)
- In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
- Steep the tea bags in the boiling water for 4 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags.
- Sweeten the tea with compliant sweetener of choice.
- Cool the tea.
- Carefully pour the tea into Popsicle molds and freeze.