|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: md||Added: Oct 02, 2007 at 10:31 PM|
This is made to look like a cake, but it's made with just fruit.
How to make it:
- 1 watermelon, about 7 to 9 inches in diameter (seedless, if desired)
- 1 banana, to make a fake candle on top
- 1 cherry, to make a fake candle flame on top of the banana
- Assorted fruits cherries, blueberries, strawberries, grapes, etc., to decorate the outer top and bottom of the cake
- A flat serving plate
- Space in your refrigerator to store the 'cake' until serving time
- Cut a 3 to 6 inch cross section from the watermelon.
- Pat the watermelon section dry with paper towels and place on the serving plate.
- Decorate, as desired, with fresh fruit (cherries, blueberries, strawberries, grapes, whatever you decide)along the top outer edge and the bottom outer edge, using toothpicks to secure them, if needed.
- Cut one end off the banana and stand the banana in the center of the cake.
- Secure a cherry on top of the banana with a toothpick.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until serving time.
- Cut into wedges to serve.