|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Peanut Butter Molasses Cookies|
Quick, delicious cookies.
How to make it:
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 1+ cups of rye flour [or BTD compliant substitute]
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup instant rolled oats
- 1 Tablespoon grapefruit juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix peanut butter and molasses well. Warm slightly in microwave to assist in mixing.
- Add egg and beat thoroughly.
- Sift or mix flour with soda and salt. Stir into peanut butter/molasses mixture.
- Add rolled oats.
- Add grapefruit juice.
- Stir again until batter is pliable.
- Drop from a tea spoon about 2 inches apart on olive oil greased cookie sheets (Use of olive oil instead of grease is preferred.)
- Bake for 9 minutes.
- Makes 15-20 cookies.