|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Specially prepared, fresh, juicy grapefruit with a touch of herbs.
How to make it:
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 to 4 teaspoons of sugar [or BTD compliant substitute, like agave]
- freshly cut lemon balm or mint
- Wash and quarter a grapefruit.
- Peel each part over a large bowl, so no juices are wasted and discard the peels.
- Now remove all attached white bitter 'stuff' from the fillets with a short sharp knife.
- Then fillet the remaining pieces by removing the transparent 'shells'.
- When you are done, you will be left with just the best part of the grapefruit.
- Mix the juicy grapefruit bits with some sugar and/or some freshly cut lemon balm or mint.