|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Sticks of kohlrabi turned in dressing.
How to make it:
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- sea salt
- fresh ground black peppercorns
- freshly chopped herbs (parsley, rosemary, basil, etc.)
- Clean and cut the kohlrabi bulb into small sticks.
- Turn it in a mixture of lemon juice and olive oil.
- Add sea salt and fresh ground black peppercorns according to your taste.
- You can add freshly chopped herbs just before serving, but only one type preferably.
- As a general rule of thumb, do not mix herbs, unless you already know that it tastes good.