|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Raw Enzyme Relish|
A raw enzyme dish to boost digestion. It has texture, color, and sweet/sour taste. Gets the 'juices flowing' for those 'A's out there!
How to make it:
- 1 pound fresh (cleaned/spun dry) Cranberries
- 2 cups raw Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 large fuji Apple (tart/crisp)
- 1/2 cup diced raw Pineapple
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced Celery
- 1/4 cup plain Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Blackstrap Molasses (or maple syrup)
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- fresh finely grated Ginger
- Poppy Seeds
- Sea Salt
- In food processor coarsely chop 1 pound fresh (cleaned/spun dry) cranberries and 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds.
- Dice 1 large unpeeled fuji apple.
- Toss diced apple in lemon juice to prevent browning.
- In large bowl combine the cranberry and pumpkin seed mixture with the diced apple, pineapple, celery, yogurt, blackstrap molasses, sugar, and lemon juice. Sprinkle with fresh finely grated ginger, poppy seeds, allspice, cinnamon, a tiny pinch of tarragon, and sea salt.
- Serves 12. This recipe is ample.
- You may need to modify amounts.
- Serve with Thick/Hearty Pinto Bean Soup, Live Red Onion and Pine Nut Topping, Kasha, Green Tea/Lime Slushie.