|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
The best pumpkin pancakes ever!
How to make it:
- 2 cups spelt flour [or other flour such as kamut]
- 4 teaspoons baking powder [baking powder recipes]
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons sugar [or agave]
- 2 cups rice milk [or other milk]
- 1 Tablespoon melted butter [or ghee]
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 eggs, separated
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt & sugar in mixing bowl.
- Add rice milk, butter, pumpkin, pecans and slightly beaten egg yolks.
- Mix well.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold into mixture.
- Pour mixture on to hot griddle to form your choice pancake size.
- Flip when tiny pancake bubbles pop.