|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
This is an ideal recipe for A group, it's easy & any appropriate vegetables can be added. I have included vegetables I prefer the most.
How to make it:
- 1 small tin tuna (in spring water)
- silver beet [swiss chard]
- butternut pumpkin [winter squash]
- green string beans
- onion or leek
- olive oil for cooking
I have not included portion sizes because this is from Australia & measurements differ, so use your imagination.
- Prepare buckwheat according to instructions & amount preferred.
- Steam cut pumpkin and add to frying pan with cut onion or leek in small amount of olive oil.
- Once browned, remove and pop into a serving dish.
- Now add oil and cook required amount of garlic, then add silver beet.
- When cooked add to the dish.
- Steam diced carrots and beans and add to the dish.
- Pop the buckwheat and drained tuna into the dish containing cooked pumpkin,leek,silver beet & garlic,carrots & beans.
- Mix all together, and if needed heat portion size required in microwave.