|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Broiled Tuna Lunch|
This is an easy lunch to throw together on a busy day. I use season all salt to top it off, just a little sprinkle.
How to make it:
- 1 can solid white tuna packed in water
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 scallions, minced
- 3 rice cakes
- 3 Tablespoons shredded mozzarella
- Sprinkle of Season-All Salt
- Mash the tuna to break up large chunks.
- Mix together well with mayo and mustard.
- Stir in scallions.
- Divide among rice cakes and spread evenly to cover entire rice cake.
- Top with shredded mozzarella and broil until cheese melts and turns golden.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Serves 3 for lunch or snack.