|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Oven Steamed Whiting|
Steamed whiting with spinach, onion and mushrooms.
How to make it:
- 1 pound whiting fillets
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced mushroom
- ginger juice or minced ginger
- minced garlic
- 4 Tablespoons sesame oil
- splash soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use parchment paper or aluminum foil to make 2 envelopes. Put 1/2 pound of fish in each.
- Pour the sesame oil over each.
- Seal envelopes leaving small opening to vent and put in oven 10-12 minutes.
- Take out and add spinach, chopped onion, mushrooms, ginger and garlic to taste with a splash of soy sauce to each envelope.
- Return to oven for another 5-7 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.