|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Tilapia sauteed in a golden almond crust.
How to make it:
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1 pound tilapia
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 cup roasted (no salt) almonds
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Olive oil for saute (approx 3 Tablespoons)
- Fresh lemon juice to taste
- Put flour and spices in a plastic baggie.
- Seal and shake until combined.
- Grind almonds in the food processor until medium fine.
- Put them on a plate.
- Put the almond milk in a bowl.
- Put the fish in the baggie and coat with flour.
- Then briefly put in almond milk.
- Put on the plate with almonds and coat well.
- After all fillets are coated, put a large pan on medium heat.
- When pan is hot, add oil and about 3-4 fillets at a time.
- Turn once when a peek of the underside of a fillet is golden.
- Then finish cooking the other side for another few minutes (maybe 5?--test if fish flakes).
- Serve with lemon if desired.