|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Nut butter for those who have peanut allergies.
How to make it:
- Salted pumpkin Seeds [or pine nut]
- Flax seeds (Optional)
- Walnut oil
- Sea salt (optional)
- My proportion are equal parts nuts and a tablespoon or two of the seeds.
- In a food processor, chop appropriate nuts until they are finely ground.
- The flax seeds are a bit gritty, but a small amount is fine.
- Add walnut oil and pulse/process.
- When the mixture emulsifies, add sea salt to taste. Delicious on rice cakes, with or without apple butter.