|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
This quinoa dish is delicious anytime of the day and especially when craving a sweet. You can also replace the quinoa with another compliant grain. I've tried it with oatmeal, millet and barley and it's equally delicious just different every time.
How to make it:
- 1/3 cup quinoa
- 1 apple, diced
- 2 Tablespoons dried raisins
- 1 Tablespoons Blackstrap molasses
- butter [or ghee]
- In a medium size pan, bring 1 cup of water to a boil.
- Add quinoa, diced apple and dried raisins.
- Lower heat, cover and simmer 18-20 minutes.
- Transfer to a small bowl; add butter and molasses, stir and serve immediately.