|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Cooking collards can be a challenge but this is a easy and great way to fix a nutritional vegetable dish that is delicious for all blood types.
How to make it:
- 1 16oz bag of frozen chopped collards
- 1 large turkey leg (can even be frozen)
- 1 cup of water or broth
- 1/4 cup of chopped onion
- Garlic seasoning salt
- Olive oil- apprx 1/4 cup - use best judgement
- Optional - cut a rutabaga like you would a potatoe and add to dish.
- Put water or broth in dish
- add frozen collards, onion, seasoning, and rutabaga if desired.
- Put turkey on top and garnish with olive oil and any additional seasonings.
- Put lid on glass dish or cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake on 350 for 2 hours. Wa La