|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Rice Flour Bread|
I made this bread using tapioca flour. Maybe other blood types could use all rice flour. I don't know. I tried one recipe using a whole egg - another with egg whites and olive oil. On one recipe I used one pan. The recipe made with egg whites was hard to get out of the pan.
How to make it:
- 1-3/4 cups white or brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1-1/2 cups warm water (105 to 115F)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons honey or maple syrup, optional
- Mix and sift rice flour, tapioca starch, salt and yeast.
- In another bowl and using a beater, mix the water, oil, eggs and honey, if using. (The bakery uses the paddle attachment on a standing mixer, but a hand held mixer will also work.)
- Gradually add in the flour mixture, beating constantly until the dough is smooth, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour into 2 greased loaf pans, cover with plastic wrap and let rise in warm place about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake in oven about 1 hour.
- Makes 2 loaves.