|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Recipe can be adjusted to fit any blood type.
How to make it:
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Salmon or fresh
- Handful of chopped onion
- 1 egg
- 1 slice of bread toasted and crumbled in or large spoonful of flour. Use best for your blood type.
- Splash of soy sauce (A, AB, O only)
- Dash of lemon juice
- Seasoning - garlic salt, parsley, use your imagination
- Mix all ingredients together and roll in patties.
- Cover bottom of frying pan with olive oil and get hot.
- Cook patties until brown on both sides.
- Serve with salad.
- This recipes makes approximately 4-5 patties.
- Can be doubled for larger family.