|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Victoria's Olive Oil Drizzle|
A simple and delicious dressing for salads,cooked vegetables, pasta, and meat.
How to make it:
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons umeboshi plum 'vinegar' (really a brine)
- herbs to taste, fresh or dried, such as parsley and basil
- Combine in a glass bottle with a cork or tight fitting lid:
- Close lid on bottle and shake well.
- Drizzle on salads or cooked foods.
- Keep in a cool place but does not require refrigeration unless bottle will sit unused for a long time.