|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Turkey/Chicken Stir Fry|
An easy and delicious recipe.
How to make it:
- 1/2 turkey breast (about 3 lbs.), or chicken breast, cubed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce / soy sauce
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- lemon rind
- 2 inches ginger root, finely chopped
- coriander, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoon sesame (or other) oil
- 1 pack rice noodles
- Mix honey, teriyaki/soy, lemon juice, ginger, coriander and lemon rinds from about 1/2 lemon in a dish. If the honey won't mix, warm the dish in microwave or near boiling water.
- Marinade the turkey/chicken between 2 hours and overnight.
- Heat oil in pan or wok, and saute turkey.
- Meanwhile, cook rice noodles according to instructions.
- When turkey is cooked through, add noodles to wok and toss until the noddles are flavored.