|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
You want a dish that your children will love, here it is. Great for you and tastes great!
How to make it:
- 2 to 3 bunches of fresh spinach leaves washed and drained
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1 cup rice uncooked (white or brown)
- 2 16 ounce cans chicken broth [or vegetable]
- 1 large onion white or yellow
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 egg
- pinch sea salt
- Wash spinach and drain, set aside, you can leave the stems on if you like.
- In a large bowl, mix together-ground turkey breast, onion chopped, garlic chopped, rice uncooked pinch of salt, and egg.
- Mix together.
- Use a spoon to dip out and place a rounded teaspoon of mixture into a spinach leaf and roll.
- Place in a deep baking dish, keep rolling the spinach leaves and mixture layering them.
- Pour 1 and half cans of chicken broth over the spinach rolls.
- Preheat oven 350, bake covered for about 45 minutes.
- Check the juices and add the rest of the chicken broth if needed.
- Uncover the last 7 to 10 minutes of baking.