|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Collard Portobello Amazingness|
I've never really liked the taste of collard greens, but this seems to be a perfect combo, and is really easy to make!
How to make it:
- 1/2 bunch of collard greens
- 2 to 3 portobello mushroom caps
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of chicken broth [or other BTD compliant]
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons of ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- a few squeezes of lemon juice
- Cut collards and mushrooms into 1/2 inch strips.
- Mince garlic.
- Put all ingredients into your favorite pan and saute 5 or 10 minutes, or until everything is cooked and well blended. Voila!