|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Zucchini Pizza Crust|
Enjoy - You're Eating A Healthy, Tasty Pizza!
How to make it:
- 3-4 cups grated zucchini per crust
- 3 eggs (or 6 egg whites)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (none compliant use nutritional yeast, if desired)
- spices you like on pizza i.e. basil, oregano, cumin,
- garlic powder (or garlic)
- salt (for zucchini)
- Grate zucchini, salt it, and set it aside for about 30 minutes-1 hour.
- Squeeze zucchini out tightly, there will be liquid to squeeze out.
- You will need 3-4 cups of grated zucchini per crust.
- Add eggs.
- Add mozzarella.
- Add spices you like on pizza in this crust mixture.
- maybe basil, oregano,cumin, garlic powder.
- Put this mixture in a 9 X 12 pan, or on a pizza stone in oven that has been preheated to 350 Degrees F. for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, turn broiler on and broil about 5 minutes until brown.
- Remove from broiler, turn oven back to 350 and add the pizza sauce, and other toppings you enjoy on pizza, cook for another 20 minutes.
- Add cheese and cook until melted.
See also recipes for no pig sausage, and no tomato pizza sauce.