|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
This a great meal to serve with rice and steamed broccoli. My family is picky, but this is one of our favorite meals.
How to make it:
- 2 cups of fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 teaspoons of butter, divided [or ghee]
- 1/4 cup white grape juice
- 1/4 cup chicken broth [or sub compliant broth]
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons of milk
- 3/4 cup spelt bread crumbs
- 4 boneless chicken breasts [or sub turkey breast cutlets]
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground peppercorns
- 4 thin slices mozzarella cheese
- In a non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook mushrooms in two teaspoons of butter until they are tender.
- Stir in grape juice and chicken broth.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- In a shallow bowl, combine eggs and milk.
- Place bread crumbs in a zip-lock bag.
- Dip the chicken in the egg and milk mixture and place chicken in the zip-lock bag to coat with the bread crumbs.
- Combine the seasonings and sprinkle over the chicken.
- In a large non-stick skillet, cook the chicken in the remaining butter until done.
- Top each piece of chicken with the mozzarella cheese and cover until melted.
- Serve with mushrooms.