|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Great salad for a side dish or a meal.
How to make it:
- 2-3 cups of broccoli florets (sliced in half)
- 3-4 Tablespoons of olive oil mayonnaise[mayonnaise recipes]
- 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (almonds, walnuts, or pecans, depending on blood type)
- 1/2 cup of imitation bacon bits [check for avoids]
- 1 Tablespoon salad spices (sea salt, onion, garlic, herbs, etc.)
- Mix all ingredients together until everything is coated in the mayonnaise.
- Serve warm or chilled.
- Cooked Chicken or turkey Cubes or Cooked Small Shrimp, for more protein as a meal.
- Serves 2-4 depending on side salad or meal portions.