|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|White Bean Hummus|
An alternative to regular chickpea hummus that tastes almost better!
How to make it:
- 1 cup canned white beans or black beans
- 2 to 4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 small onion or
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper or
- dash of tobasco sauce or
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder or
- 1/2 teaspoon chili
- Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
- Put all ingredients, except the parsley, in food processor and blend all ingredients together.
- Add parsley at the end and chill for one hour before serving.
- Can be used as dip, spread, or coating marinade for meat and chicken before baking or BBQ.
- Can also be used in omelets or salad dressings.