|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Easy Peanut Butter Cookies|
No flour in this cookie, and still tastes great!
How to make it:
- 1 cup peanut butter [or almond butter]
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla [or BTD compliant substitute]
- Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Drop by the teaspoonful two inches apart onto parchment paper covered baking sheet.
- Flatten each cookie with a glass bottom dipped in sugar.
- Bake cookies 14 to 16 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on rack.
- Yield: 2-1/2 dozen cookies.