|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Collard Lasagna with Carrot Sauce|
A yummy vegetarian lasagna
How to make it:
- 6 large carrots
- juice of 1 lemon
- pinch oregano
- pinch salt
- pinch garlic powder
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 Tinkyada rice lasagna noodles
- 2 cups cooked collards
- 4 ounces goat chevre
- 3 ounces pecorino romano [or other BTD compliant cheese]
- 2 ounces 'Petit Basque' (sheep cheese)[not in Typebase]
- Cook collards separately and drain in a colander.
- Chop up and simmer the carrots in a half inch or inch of water.
- Blend those up to make the sauce, adding lemon juice, oregano, salt, garlic, and olive oil.
- Cook up 8 tinkyada rice lasagna noodles and drain.
- Chop up cooked collards.
- Mix the pasta with the sauce and the collards in a ramekin.
- Add goat chevre, grated pecorino romano to fill the top and several generous slices of our fave cheese: petit basque (expensive sheep)
- Place in hot oven until cheese turns a light gold color.