|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
This is a way to make quince edible without being cooked.
How to make it:
- one large quince
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups hot water
- 3 to 4 Tablespoons sea salt
- quart jar
- Peel the quince and discard peels.
- Slice off bite sized pieces of the quince until you reach the core (the core is very similar to an apple core). Pack the pieces into the quart jar.
- Mix the sea salt and the hot water.
- You want the water to be slightly too salty to your taste.
- Pour the water over the quince and let soak overnight in the fridge.
- Remove from water and enjoy.