|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Wild Blueberry Soup|
Easy to make 'soup' in a blender served cold.
How to make it:
- 3 cups fresh or frozen wild blueberries
- 1-1/2 cups wild blueberry juice, optional
- 1 Tablespoon honey or agave nectar (adjust to taste)
- 1/4 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- Combine the blueberries, wild blueberry juice (if you can't find juice you can leave it out) and honey or agave in a blender and blend until smooth in texture.
- Pour into a container with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate until cold.
- Pour 1 cup of the soup into each of 4 bowls and garnish each serving with 1 Tablespoon of the yogurt swirled over the top.