|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Easy Cream of Mushroom Soup|
You'll never miss Campbell's soup again!
How to make it:
- 1 can mushrooms [or use a BTD compliant substitute]
- 1/2 onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- free-range chicken broth [or use a BTD compliant substitute]
- 2-3 teaspoons ghee
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- Drain the can of mushrooms.
- Dice the onion and garlic.
- Saute all together with ghee in a small pot until onions start to turn mushy.
- Add about 1/4 cup chicken broth.
- Simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Pour everything into a blender with salt and pepper.
- Add more chicken broth and blend until creamy.
You can add arrowroot powder or any kind of starch to make it thicker and smoother.