|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Hearty Tofu Stir-Fry|
Very tasty dish that makes you want more!
How to make it:
- 1 clove diced garlic
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped Green onions
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seed oil [omit for BT]
- 8 ounces cubed extra firm tofu
- 1/2 cup Broccoli pieces, broken to bite-size
- 1/2 cup Carrots - Fresh or frozen
- 1 cup pre-cooked durum wheat spaghetti pasta or brown rice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder (adds nice color) or can use fresh ginger
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon Molasses
- sliced almonds
- Heat olive oil over medium heat, add garlic and onions and cook until slightly brown.
- Add cubed tofu and sesame seed oil.
- Cook for a minute or two and then add soy sauce and ginger.
- Continue cooking until tofu is lightly browned.
- Add pre-cooked pasta (or rice).
- Stir gently to allow pasta to heat throughly then add lemon juice and molasses.
- Allow flavors to blend together over medium heat.
- Sprinkle sliced almonds on top and serve immediately.