|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Teriyaki Turkey Tacos|
Delicious soft tacos that can be made quickly, full of nutritious, delicious veggies. (It's especially good with red bell pepper, although that is an A avoid so I just add a little bit.)
How to make it:
- Package ground turkey
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- Handful of mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 red bell pepper, cut into 1' chunks
- Flour Tortillas
- Teriyaki sauce/marinade
- Cut up all the veggies except mushrooms, put into a bowl and cover with marinade.
- After allowing to sit for a little while, begin to fry the ground turkey in a pan.
- Pour the teriyaki sauce off the veggies and into the turkey pan.
- Cook until browned.
- Using a separate pan, stir-fry all the veggies.
- Put some of everything into a warm flour tortilla, and eat a bunch!