|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Irish Soda Bread 2|
Irish soda bread is easy to make although a little heavy, so this recipe is an altered variation, made in the oven.
How to make it:
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup spelt flour [or kamut flour]
- 1-1\2 cups rye flour [or BTD compliant flour]
- 1\4 cup ground flax
- 1\3 cup sugar [or BTD compliant sweetener, such as agave]
- 1-1\2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1-1\4 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups soy milk [or BTD compliant milk]
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Mix in milk and sweetener.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for approximately 1 hour, or until skewer comes out clean.
- When cool, slice and freeze.