|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Peanut Butter Cookies (wheat free)|
Wheat free peanut butter cookies. They do have a lot of fat but I make them for my kids. They are fairly high in protein although I do not have an analysis on that. Also I use Sucanat for the sweetener but you could substitute regular sugar or honey. Also, I generally use all organic oil, flours, and peanut butter. Also, this recipe has about half the sugar of an ordinary cookie recipe.
How to make it:
- 1 cup canola oil (or substitute compliant oil)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sucanat (or compliant sweetener)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups spelt flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup oat flour (made from freshly ground whole oats in a blender)
- 2 Tablespoon soy flour
- 1/2 to 1 cup of one of the following:
- organic Sunspire chocolate chips
- chopped peanuts
- Cream or mix oil, peanut butter and sucanat.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, soda, and one optional ingredient.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets and flatten with a fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 to 15 minutes, or until cooked.
- Makes about 5 to 6 dozen cookies.