|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Celery Root Puree|
Lovely side for use around Thanksgiving or Autumn.
How to make it:
- one good sized celery root
- olive oil to taste
- sea salt to taste
- butter [or ghee] to taste
- Peel and cut the celery root into smallish cubes
- Place in pot fitted with a steamer insert, with enough water to steam
- Cook until soft
- While preparing rest of meal, puree in food processor, or mash with a masher, adding enough olive oil to make a creamy mixture
- Add salt to taste and butter or ghee.