|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Laurel's Scrumptious Sardine Salad|
A delicious and healthy salad full of beneficial type A foods. Easy to make in a hurry because the ingredients can all be kept on hand. This salad satisfies every time! (I know, I just had it for lunch.)
How to make it:
- 1 bag of baby salad mix or baby spinch leaves
- 1 can of sardine fillets in olive oil (available at Trader Joes)
- 1 can of corn, or fresh corn cut off the cob if you have it
- 1 half a perfectly ripe avocado
- 1 bottle of Shitake Sesame Vinaigrette (Annies dressings, Trader Joes, Wild Oats)[or use a BTD compliant substitute]
- Fill two plates with bagged salad leaves.
- Rinse canned corn and sprinkle desired amount over beds of salad.
- Drain oil from can of sardine fillets, chunk up with a fork and sprinkle over salad.
- Slice avocado and divide between salads.
- Add dressing and enjoy! (This salad is also good with kalamata olives although they are on the 'avoid' list.)