|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Tilapia With Polenta|
Short dish, great for after a run, or on the run! Dinner or lunch, mix up with a fresh vegetable, tastes gourmet and is great for you! Not to mention a very quick meal to make!
How to make it:
- 2 tilapia fillets
- 1/2 roll of Trader Joes Polenta
- 2 cloves of elephant garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon of Smart Balance Margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon of Olive Oil
- Sprinkle of Dill
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Drop Tablespoon of Smart Balance into pan on medium heat.
- Cut off slices of polenta and saute in pan with garlic.
- Add tilapia and then sprinkle with dill & fresh ground pepper and sea salt.
- Done in about 5 minutes.