|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|The Crowd Pleaser! Asian Soba with Tofu|
Simple stir fry - crowd pleaser!
|Best Used By Blood Types:Category:|
How to make it:
- Soba Noodles - 1" bunch, boiled and cooled
- Firm Tofu - cubed, 1-2 cups
- Olive Oil - 2 Tablespoons
- Low Sodium Soy Sauce - 2 Tablespoons
- Raw Sugar - 1Tablespoon (to taste)
- Michu - Asian Cooking Wine - 1 teaspoon
- Shichimi-togarashi - To Taste
- Mongolian Fire Oil, or Hot Pepper Oil - 1 teaspoon, or to taste
- Onion - 1 havled and sliced
- Green Bell Pepper - 1/4 sliced
- Sugar Snap Peas - 1 cup
- Garlic - Half a head, minced
- Sesame Seeds - 2T
- Thinly Chopped Green Onions 1/8 cup
- -Heat Olive Oil in skillet.
- -When hot, add (layered) garlic, Onion, and Green Pepper.
- -Saute until onion becomes semi-translucent.
- -Add tofu and soy sauce.
- -Saute for two more minutes.
- -Lower heat
- -Add soba noodles
- -Mix, retin on heat until soba noodles are hot.
- -Mix in shichimi-togarashi, and additional soy sauce, if needed.
- -Plate, garnish with green onion, fire/pepper oil, and lightly sprinkle shichimi-togarashi and sesame seeds to finish.
- Recipe submitted by calton
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.