|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|The Crowd Pleaser! Asian Soba with Tofu|
Simple stir fry - crowd pleaser!
How to make it:
- Soba Noodles - 1" bunch, boiled and cooled
- Firm Tofu - cubed, 1-2 cups
- Olive Oil - 2 Tablespoons
- Low Sodium Soy Sauce - 2 Tablespoons
- Raw Sugar - 1Tablespoon (to taste)
- Michu - Asian Cooking Wine - 1 teaspoon
- Shichimi-togarashi - To Taste
- Mongolian Fire Oil, or Hot Pepper Oil - 1 teaspoon, or to taste
- Onion - 1 havled and sliced
- Green Bell Pepper - 1/4 sliced
- Sugar Snap Peas - 1 cup
- Garlic - Half a head, minced
- Sesame Seeds - 2T
- Thinly Chopped Green Onions 1/8 cup
- -Heat Olive Oil in skillet.
- -When hot, add (layered) garlic, Onion, and Green Pepper.
- -Saute until onion becomes semi-translucent.
- -Add tofu and soy sauce.
- -Saute for two more minutes.
- -Lower heat
- -Add soba noodles
- -Mix, retin on heat until soba noodles are hot.
- -Mix in shichimi-togarashi, and additional soy sauce, if needed.
- -Plate, garnish with green onion, fire/pepper oil, and lightly sprinkle shichimi-togarashi and sesame seeds to finish.
- Recipe submitted by calton