|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Pumpkin Dessert Cups|
Pumkin pie without crust- adapted from betty crocker recipe. Lightly sweet-clean tasting.Makes six individual dessert cups.
How to make it:
- 15 ounces can pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup cold unsweetened soy milk with 3 Tbs Kudzu root starch dissolved in it.
- Boil pot of water for cooking with.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, spices, eggs and syrup.
- Whisk in soy milk with Kudzu dissolved in it.
- Set six 4 ounce-size souffle cups in 9 X 13 baking pan.
- Ladle mixture evenly into cups.
- Place baking pan with filled cups in middle of pre-heated oven; then pour boiling water around cups to form a water bath.
- The water should come up half to 3/4 way up around sides of cups.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until knife inserted in cup comes out fairly clean.
- Remove from oven and remove cups from water bath and let cool.
- When cool-to-touch, wrap tops of cups with Saran wrap (plastic) and chill.