|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Sweet Potato With Banana|
Boiled sweet potatoes, then baked to a yummy casserole type dish. Perfect side dish with fish.
How to make it:
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 small banana
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 Tablespoon honey [or BTD compliant sweetener]
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Boil Sweet potato for 25 minutes.
- Remove from water and peel.
- Preheat oven 300 degrees F.
- Let the potatoes cool for 10 minutes.
- Slice into 1/4-inch discs.
- Slice banana the same way.
- Pour oil into small baking dish.
- Place slices of sweet potato and banana into dish.
- Pour in the rest of the ingredients and stir easy, being careful not to break up potatoes.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Let set 5 minutes.