|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies|
This is a great oatmeal cookie with no flour of any kind in it. Yummy, the problem is to eat only 1 or 2.
How to make it:
- 3-1/4 cups quick cooking oats
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 6 Tablespoon cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups sugar [or agave]
- 1/2 cup rice milk [or other BTD compliant milk]
- 1/2 cup butter [or ghee]
- Boil sugar, milk and butter together.
- Bring to a rolling boil and boil for 1 minute.
- Pour over remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Drop on waxed paper.
- Cool and serve as candy or cookie.
- Makes about 6 dozen small cookies.